Team Fusion London, Statement of Conformance and Intent
Statement of Intent
Team Fusion London is committed to fulfilling its responsibilities on human rights by applying the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (2011) across all its operations.
Team Fusion will design, deliver and compliant, cost effective risk management and support services that enable our customers to conduct their business safely and successfully.
Our Conformance and Applicability Policy embraces the following values.
- We act with Integrity and Respect
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork
- Statement of Conformance
This Policy demonstrates our commitment to conformance with our responsibility to respect human rights as stipulated in the following.
- International Code of Conduct for Private Security Providers
- Montreux Document on Permanent International Legal Obligations and Good Practices for States related to Operations of Private Military and Security Companies during Armed Conflict
- UNGP Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, Implementing the United Nations'
- Protect Respect and remedy framework 2011
- Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights
Team Fusion shall also comply fully with all compliance requirements listed under ISO 18788:2015 with the following Specific Exclusion.
- 8.3.6 Use of force in support of law enforcement
- 8.5 Operations in Support of law enforcement
- Detention Operations
Team Fusion demonstrates leadership and commitment with respect to the development and implementation of our own Security Operations management System and continually improving its effectiveness by.
- Ensuring that the security operations policies and objectives are established and are compatible with the Strategic direction of Team Fusion
- Ensuring the integration of our Security Operations Management System into our business processes
- Ensuring that the resources needed are available to establish, implement, operate, monitor review, maintain and improve our Security Operations management System
- Communicating the importance of effective security operations management and of conforming to our Security Operations management System and its responsibilities
- Ensuring our Security Operations Management System achieves its intended outcomes
- Directing and supporting our staff in their contributions to the effectiveness of the Security Operations management System
- Promoting continual improvement
- Supporting all personnel in Management roles in their demonstration of their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility
- Conducted Scheduled management reviews
Team Fusion will provide evidence of active leadership by overseeing its establishment and implementation, and of motivating individuals in their implementation of security operations consistent with respect of human rights as an integral part of our mission and culture.
Responsibility and Implementation
While the responsibility for compliance with this policy lies with the Managing Director, it is also the responsibility of individuals throughout Team Fusion to take ownership and responsibility for the Human Rights responsibility of their own work. Everyone must endeavour to make themselves aware of the potential consequences and risks associated with non-compliance with this policy.